All images related to geisha and kimono in my Flickr photostream are able to be used within the wiki.
The only credit you need to do is when you upload the photo - make sure the image page has "Copyright of Naomi Graham Hormozi". You don't need to add the same credit on the article page or under the image in use.
My Flickr Sets:
- Geisha & Maiko
- Geisha Odori Programs|
- Personal Kimono Collection
- Kitsuke & Ensembles
- Antique Kimono Boos & Ephemera
Additionally, anything kimono or geisha related in my photostream that I may not have added to a set yet, you can use.
Please let me know if you need:
- A clean scan of an image because a watermark or the fan logo is obstructing view.
- A cropped in scan from any postcards, photos, other ephemera if there is something use (i.e. a motif on a vintage kimono, etc). Just make sure you clearly explain to me what you need
- If you need me to take any close up photographs of motifs/rinzu/etc from my kimono collection. I will be going through re-photographing for motif purposes, but if I haven't gotten around to it yet - and you have an article you want to push out, just let me know.
I have a substantial library of both English and Japanese language kimono, geisha and craft books. I'll go through and create a list of them over the next couple of days. If you need me to go through any looking for information about motifs, kimono, etc - just let me know and I'll see what I can do.