The Immortal Geisha / Kimono Asobi wiki is a non-profit project containing articles written and translated by a team of dedicated members.
As the wiki is an extension of the information originally provided on the Immortal Geisha forums and related sites, we have decided to keep it a closed wiki to ensure quality of the articles and information presented.
While members have done extensive research to ensure accuracy when writing their articles, WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY and in using the information from this wiki, you choose to do so at your own risk.
All articles have been written by the IG wiki team themselves and may include in part translated sections from the Japanese Wikipedia where relevant. Any translations or sources gained from Wikipedia will be clearly stated as so in the articles. All members are strongly encouraged to properly cite their work and ask for permission in reproducing when the information isn't public domain.
All images used throughout this wiki are either:
- in the public domain
- have been licensed to be used for non-profit
- are from the private collection of the contributors; or
- the original copyright owner has given approval for use after being asked directly.
Improper Use of Content or Images
If you find an article on this wiki is plagiarised, not cited correctly or incorrectly cited, please contact us so we can take immediate action. Likewise, if you find your image has been used without permission or is being used but cited incorrectly, please contact us for immediate action.
This website (Immortal Geisha / Kimono Asobi Wiki) and sister sites (Immortal Geisha Forums) contains materials posted by third parties. While every effort is made to ensure appropriate permission for use is received, if you believe that any materials on this website infringe any copyright or other intellectual property interest, please provide Immortal Geisha's Copyright Agent Naomi Graham Hormozi, with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property interest that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or other intellectual property owner's behalf.