Whilst we enjoy and look forward to receiving emails from readers, we are quite often inundated with many emails asking the same questions. As much as we would love to be able to answer each and every mail individually, we are unable to. So as a result, we shall try to address the most frequently asked questions here.
Please do read through the below list to make sure that your questions has not already been answered. If it has not been answered, please feel free to contact us.
- 1 When will the "coming soon" sections be done? / I don't seen an article about a particular subject?
- 2 Do you have notes or extra information you can send me?
- 3 May I use your articles?
- 4 May I print out your articles?
- 5 May I use pictures from your website on my own website?
- 6 Who do I give credit to in relation to the site and articles?
- 7 Site Information
When will the "coming soon" sections be done? / I don't seen an article about a particular subject?
If the information you are looking for is not currently here, we ask for your patience. The wiki is in a constant state of growth as our team of contributors add new articles or edit existing ones.
Do you have notes or extra information you can send me?
No, we do not. Each article is researched individually and thoroughly and the contributors do their best to include all relevant information. The articles should provide you with enough information to do continual research, if you wish to do so.
May I use your articles?
Articles on the Immortal Geisha website are provided under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License:
This means: - you are free to share, copy, distribute and transmit articles for non-commercial purposes - you must attribute the work source, linking back to ImmortalGeisha.com - you may not alter, transform or build upon this work.
If you use Immortal Geisha as a research source, please be sure that correct credit is given in your bibliography.
If you wish to use any part of ImmortalGeisha.com for commercial purposes, you must contact the owner of the site.
May I print out your articles?
Yes you may! Please note, though, under no circumstance may these articles be printed out for commercial purposes unless with the prior consent of the owner of the site.
May I use pictures from your website on my own website?
This is a little more complex than a yes / no answer, so please be sure to read carefully. All images used throughout this wiki are either:
- in the public domain
- have been licenced to be used for non-commercial work
- are from the private collection of the contributors; or
- the original copyright owner has given approval for use after being asked directly.
This means that each image on the website may have a different usage right to another. The contributors have done their best to clearly indicate on the individual image pages what the copyright usage is, however some images may be missing this information.
To view this information, all you need to do is click on an image, and it will take you to the image page. If after viewing the information you are unsure, please contact us for clarification.
Who do I give credit to in relation to the site and articles?
With regard to the site itself:
Naomi Graham Hormozi - www.immortalgeisha.com
With regard to specific articles:
Because the articles are collaborative works which may have one or many authors who either attach their name to their work, or remain anon, please credit:
- a direct link to the article (i.e: http://immortalgeisha.com/wiki/index.php?title=Komon)
- then look to see if an author/s has attached their name to the article
- Founder - Naomi Graham Hormozi
- Main Site Officially launched in August, 2001
- Message Boards launched in April, 2002
- Wiki launched in May, 2011