There are no business transactions on the Immortal Geisha forums.
Please see below for clarification of any gray areas.
What is NOT permitted:
- Directly advertising for sale or selling items &/or services, personally or professionally in the group.
- Seeking advice on how to sell stuff, where to buy stuff to sell, where to buy stuff to make stuff to sell, how well something you made might sell, etc.
- Indirectly selling/advertising items &/or services you profit from or have a close connection with.
- Crowdsourcing or Crowdfunding for any projects
What IS Permitted:
- Trades between members
- Genuine shopping finds you don't benefit from directly or indirectly
- Genuine requests for items &/or services.
- When a member requests an item and you have this item to sell as surplus from your collection or swap, you can state this in comments and take the process to PM. This does not mean you can buy something specifically to sell to this member because they 'requested it'. These rules are to protect members from profiteering or exploitation, not to muffle the shopping chat. Sales will be deleted in accordance to this new ruling.
-You also may post your crafts or creations as long as you do not mention selling them. In other words, you can show off your skill, but you can't say "Come buy my kanzashi here!" If someone is interested in purchasing your work, please immediately take the discussion into private messages. (i.e. Don't say "PM me if you're interested in buying this!" but it's okay to PM anyone who says, "I want to buy one of those!")
If you have a question, please contact the moderators before posting.
_________________IG ADMINISTRATION TEAMFOUNDER:
ainokimono, BellChild, geishaface, Hatomune, Hikari & moonblossomRULES: http://www.immortalgeisha.com/ig_bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22410